1. St Mel’s CathedralProgram: Faithful reconstruction of landmark cathedral after extensive fire damage. Status: Construction underway Client: Diocese of Ardagh and Clonmacnois Read more >
2. Magnetic ObservatoryProgram: Restoration and conversion of a 19th century magnetics lab into a screening room. Status: Completed 2003 Client: University College Dublin
3. Belfield HouseProgram: Conservation and adaptation of 1,500 sqm mansion dating from 1801 into research, lecture and reception facilities. Status: Completed 2006 Client: University College Dublin Read more >
4. Findlater Saint LawrenceProgram: Restoration of two 19th century commercial buildings, and their integration into a new 5,500 sqm apartment complex. Status: Completed 2006 Client: Dennis Finn
5. 114 Grafton StreetProgram: Adaptation of a 19th century bank building into flagship retail space. Status: Completed 2008 Client: Irish Life Investment Managers
6. Church of Saint Peter & PaulProgram: Refurbishment and alterations to a protected structure and a significant Church within the Diocese of Dublin. Status: Completed 2006 Client: Fr Barry Murphy P.P.
7. Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School LibraryProgram: 900 sqm specialised academic library in former chapel. Status: Completed 2007 Client: University College Dublin Read more> If you’re considering a project of your own, we’d love to talk you through it: email@example.com / +353 1 676 4128 / @fkparchitecture